Friday's Special : Fried Black CuttleFish

Monday, March 26, 2007 Posted by YY on 12:00 AM

Since wednesday 21/2, the ah neh pissed me off badly again.
Fiak care what bonus, and upcoming leave amendments..besides the HR replied me saying the bonus is subjected to the decision of my ah neh sup...*** that means I have to lick his boots during my 1 month's notice in order to get my bonus..wtf

So I went to meet bibi, and I pondered over the decision whether to ignore the bonus and just quit before I become a racist -_-'''

Heaven showed me 3 signs
So when I went home in his car, I said aloud, "Heaven pls help me decide whether to tender tmr, if I should tender tmr, please let the first junction we meet to be red light."

Omg it really turned red when we stopped...I didnt believe it..and I said again,"If I should tender tmr, show me another sign..let the traffic light at jurong kechil be red as well"

When we turned into the turn left lane, the traffic light was red..but as we came to a halt, the lights turned green..I turned and looked at bibi..so does this mean red or green? He shrugged his shoulders -.-'

So I said aloud once again,"If I should tender tmr, LET THE TRAFFIC LIGHT OUTSIDE MY HSE BE red!"
And it was really RED!

"OK, I shall tender tmr den~" With that, I decided to type my resignation letter at work tmr morning.


Thursday : 1st Attempt at tendering resignation

It is interesting to note that all schools teach resume letters but not resignation letters..why not man? Sometimes you need to learn how to POP THE QNS gracefully as well u know~

So I went to iquit.org and got myself a resignation letter template..typed printed and signed..
But our dept had scheduled a communication meeting at 9.30am..It doesnt seem right to tender early in the morning, so I decided to wait till the meeting end..

It was a funny sight in the meeting, all the ah nehs sat on one side of the table and we all 3 only chinese sat on the other.. -.-' Talk abt racial harmony

Anyway, the meeting was pretty fruitful unlike those at my ex-dept where they only played blame games. It was interesting to see the ah nehs had some issues here and there with the customers..learnt smth useful..

So back to the tendering of resignation letter..dam it..I just cannot open my mouth and said,"xxx, Here's my resignation letter.." So I decided to boost my courage during lunch, and tender after tt..

With that, I smsed that sup of mine during lunch saying,"Please be in the office after lunch as I have something for you" *hint*

After lunch I came back, and he was at his desk. So I went over and said,"xxx, here's my resignation letter." I duno if he's pretending to look surprise or he expected it..
But anyway he asked how long I worked here, and why not wait for the bonus..
I replied saying its too far here and I am moving to somewhere inaccessible *white lie* And that regding bonus yea I know about it..its ok.

So he asked if I got another offer or still waiting?? I replied yea trying out another IT field..
So with that, he said.."Why dun you address the letter to ABC he's the dept head afterall."
What fuck..I said so much liao den he come and tell me to tender to another person..
******

So I reprinted the letter, and waited and waited ..zzz ABC nv came back to office..

Friday: Fried Black Cuttlefish

So on Friday, xxx came and ask if ABC had returned yesterday.. i said no, and xxx ask me to submit to him in this case then.

So I tendered my resignation once again *wasted 6 pcs of papers printing resignation letters -_-' * And den send a copy to HR.. VIOLA~ I have quit this idiotic company!

And I learnt from my ex-dept pple tt the company is having a new flexi benefit thingy, but its total crap, it makes me feel I AM GLAD to quit this co.

0 comments: