怪叔叔

Thursday, October 05, 2006 Posted by YY on 10:25 AM


Wednesday morning, took my usual xpress bus to work..
Since there was no seats , I was standing near the door watching TV Mobile..and i suddenly turned left and saw someone looking at me eye to eye contact ..its an uncle...

I noticed at the corner of my eye that he kept lookin my my direction..suspicious i purposely sat diagonally behind him when there was seats available.

Being a sleepy head on trains/buses..i wanted to nap badly..but this 怪叔叔 continued to turn and look at me even though i was behind..wtf?

I wanted to take a picture of him, but it wld be too obvious..
I wanted to ask him..Ler Kua SIMI ????

Of course i succumbed to sleep demon, when i woke up he alighted.

See picture below for my seating position..its darn obvious when he turned and looked at me

Some suggestions from frens said :
1.) There maybe a casper, uncle is lookin at casper
2.) He just wants to temporarily imagine he's leading a different life
3.) He just likes to stalk pple


Reminds me of another incident whereby the bus was 90% empty, then this guy boarded and he sat beside me..
I was sleeping when he boarded..and was awaken by him.

I looked around, the bus was near to empty..
If i try to get out..what if he touches me..So i better stay put and continue my nap..lol
Ok i was lazy to move..

Jon suggested in getting this , stun gun. And stun these perverts in the balls, and they cant feel for the next few weeks..

Then i joked.."Next time if u walk behind me and i get scared and turn ard to stun u how?"
Jon: "Eh THANKS ar"
Hehe...

This is how a stun gun looks like : Heard tt you will go into spasm mode once someone tries it on u, in short DO NOT TRY w/o supervision..=.='

Sometime ago, i heard on radio abt this female caller saying every morning there is this guy that sits beside her even when the bus is pretty empty..

One day she mustered her courage and got out from the seat and sat elsewhere..
There after that guy didnt appear on the bus..

The DJ said :" He must be interested in u, but was too shy so he sat beside u..trying to think how to get to know u..And when u left the seat and sat elsewhere..he felt rejected. So he didnt take that bus anymore"

Woot ? This kind of logic also have -.- LAMER

0 comments: