Mooncakes Galore~

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 Posted by YY on 9:10 AM

Ah girl this post is dedicated specially to you.
For the first time in my entire life, i ordered mooncakes via the staff offer of 25% discount for marriott hotel mooncakes..

This is for Ah girl's family : White Lotus Seed with single egg yolk




This is what my collegue ordered from Tung Lok, interesting packaging eh? Looks like imperial edict..LOL
The box cover has this fake string that cannot tie anything..wonder what its there for?


Boss decided to be a NICE person and treat us mooncakes, this is in short Chocolate with whisky cream in the centre:


My first order of mooncakes cost $100 T.T which many said was a splurge..where got..i bought 1 lotus paste for bibi's aunt family aka ah girl family, for bibi's family, for my family..How can i not buy for my own family -.-''


So order was: 1 lotus paste, 1 durian, 1 chocolate with whisky.
Each about 30++ bucks..bibi got to try durian and whisky cos we exchanged half so everyone can try abit of both AND this wenger called me insincere...ZZZZZZZZ

0 comments: