Sunday Brunch @ Cafe Pralet

Sunday, December 07, 2008 Posted by YY on 7:48 PM

Having visited Cafe Pralet *right beside Creative Culinaire* countless times during lunch hours and the days when we had lesson..its the first time I am visiting the cafe on a sunday brunch ~_~ today with K's parents as well.



They serve really great stuffs, most of them are available on its own or in a set whereby a drink, main course and a cake is included. Besides that, there's also daily specials.

Some of which I feel are must tries *and actually that's what I have tried*: Sandwiches, curry chicken, mee siam *SLURP* , low calorie laksa. *YUMMY*



Clockwise from top left: Beef burger with onion chutney is fantastic, sweet onions with beef aroma and crispy panini; bacon with avocado is outta this world >.< ; next two pics are smoked salmon..look at the amount of smoke salmon in it O.O



Clockwise from top left: Mee siam *my fav*, this mee siam is very different from others..taste it to know it; low calorie laksa, doesn't come with cockles but its really fragrant; curry chicken can be served with bread; last pic..forgot what is it..think its some pork/lamb chop.



The cakes that comes with the set ..some of what we ordered today. My favourite is the one on the right, forest noir -> black forest =p

It was quite surprising that what I have been craving for(sandwiches) the past week was sold out at 12noon =( so I had to order laksa instead, but it was equally good.
For sure, I will be coming back for lunch/brunch very soon to satisfy my cravings *slurp*

0 comments: