I m with a BUNCH of idiots!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 Posted by YY on 9:57 AM

Si bey DL at work now...I wonder why Company Irritant No.1 (CI1) cannot coordinate his brains and hands properly to make sure EVERYTHING is done properly before making it accessible for everyone. I wonder why CI2 keep having old errors popping up in her code..

CANT U PPLE THINK and CHECK before u ACT?
You irritating pieces of SHIT!

I dun really care if YOU IRRITANTS read this anot k.. i m totally PISSED OFF by this fucked up environment..i think i am getting high blood soon frm this crap * no cute kitties to calm me down*

Wasting my OT time yesterday, fiak u ..i did my stuff overtime despite my throbbing headache -_-'

If u feel i am not very friendly towards you as my collegue, yes u HAVE STEPPED on my TAIL!

Damn u irritating pcs of shit, damn the land mine (this proj is a land mine), damn u biatches and bastards laughing in the little small meeting rooms, damn u bloody boss tt sends silly emails to everyone, damn u stupid bloody idiot for installing ba gua jing on me..

0 comments: