怪弟弟 Part 2

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 Posted by YY on 6:43 PM

This morning I was feeling damn sian from the dumb s email last nite ...and missed the blah dee bus....was stoning when someone went "Meow!"

I turned and it was 怪弟弟, he said, "早啊!" I replied,"不早了, 八点半了". He must have sensed he hit a brick wall..and he remained slient..on the bus no.38 he sat down first, so I sat elsewhere..but within his sight.

Den we alighted and walked to office without much words...as i was about to walk to my office staircase, he asked, "Can give me your number?"
Me: "Eh...no nid bah..." >.>
怪弟弟: "Please, can i have your number?"
Me: "不用吧。。。。"
怪弟弟: "Den nvm lor.."
*Sprints up the stairs*

Zzzz....is there a bet going on behind those guys like who can get HER number first? Wee~ 2 pple asked my number before..wtf? I have lived on earth for 24yrs..only 2 pple T_T
Damn saddening~

0 comments: