选择

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 Posted by YY on 11:48 AM

The situation now is like this,

I am in a international football club, the manager is dissatisfied with me and threw a boot in my face in the changing room. My contract with this football club is ending soon, the manager decides to put me up for free transfer, loan me off to other clubs or wait for me to quit club.

So the transfer window is open now, I am negotiating with other teams to see if I can make a deal elsewhere.

Sounds like beckham's story, oh yes its happening to me as well except tt I am in IT and the manager threw emails in my face not a boot. An internal transfer may take place in Feb if boss releases me...

Well, it would be great to learn ERP and such in the new team..will be missing the great collegues here minus 3 statues~

0 comments: