天下无不散之筵席

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 Posted by YY on 3:22 PM

Transfer is confirmed 99%, 1st Feb i shall be leaving this dumb S project.
I will miss the lunch kakis and helpful collegues :'(

It seems the new team will have quite alot of indians, i might have problems understanding the language but heck..i must learn smth new and useful there, its FOC afterall @_@

Over the first week of Jan, my shoes became:
Poor shoes ..i often abuse my shoes..shucks~


And I played overnite mahjong and survived till 6am while coding via VPN and in between having mac breakfast at 4am plus! Look at the time on the photo..



Just yesterday and today I had a total of 3 egg tarts, this pastry chef in the canteen makes great tarts..even better than the one we had in HK. The egg tart was hot with the egg is bobbing up and down in the crust *slurp*


This is a misc post as I have free time now XD -.-'

0 comments: