人生的决定

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 Posted by YY on 12:03 AM

I decided to take up the offer..So far no one has worked with that dept so..no one knows the pple there..but instead of hearing pple say "I heard tt xxx gabbermen company is fiaked up..blah blah blah"..Why not try it out myself?

Now the tricky business is tendering resignation letter..how to tender? Its very hard to look at the person and tell him , "Look i wanna get my ass out of this place in a mth's time, here's the letter" -.-''' How to put it across?

Thinkin to study baking on wkends, and business management part time course..suddenly I rediscover my actual interest is still selling stuff..这才是我的老本行
So maybe I shld take up some courses to see how I can manage a biz or smth.. Any schools to recommend?

At the age of 25, I suddenly felt if I didnt try all those fashion that I like now, I prolly wld not get another chance soon.. Heard of this? Women starts to expire at 27 yrs old -.-!
I am expiring in 2 yrs omg omg omg...

Eh so at 25, I wanna look like I just stepped out of a MV (mtv) ...My new addiction: ordering TW fashion from TW Yahoo!..hoping to make the best while I can :'(

0 comments: