The Pisces Girl

Friday, July 06, 2007 Posted by YY on 11:06 PM

Was dabbling in Horoscopes again recently and found a detailed site. Pretty true for some aspects..

"Pisces are . . . is a difficult sentence to finish. There are so many kinds of Pisces. Strange statement? Yes, because Pisceans are the most malleable of the twelve signs. They possess a gentle, patient nature, but one that is in want of molding. They can be impressed by and completely absorbed into their environment. They are in need of a container which will shape them, guide them. Without this guiding form, this rudder, they tend to drift."

Oh yes i tend to drift around alot, when I look like I am staring hard at this point out of nowhere, travelling in transport..my brain goes wandering. Yes, I would really like to find someone who can mould me, point me to the way that I thought should be what I want.

"Pisceans are not practical people. They are too ephemeral for normal day to day living in the 9-5 "practical" world. They are sensitive and instinctual rather than intellectual or mechanical. They lack decisiveness and are easily diverted from their purposes. They are apt to live a shiftless sort of life, searching for some career or meaning in which to pour themselves."

I know I was never practical, like wanting to be a baker even though it means poor income o.0
I am living a shiftless sort of life, lookin for something I want. Not another 9 to 5 IT job..but society says w/o this job, I cannot find that dream I want. Indecisiveness is so true, I cannot seem to properly decide on smth w/o considering all the pros and cons..sometimes, decisions affects too many stuff >.< "Pisces is a spirit on a quest for Utopia, and Utopia does not exist on this earth. Pisces is easily misled because they want to believe."

Yes, my ideal dream of learning to be a baker, when I have neither youth nor funds is definitely pointless. My utopia.. I haven realised where and what is it. As for the point on misled..I think its more of self deceit -.-'

"Because of their versatility and plasticity, they often follow several vocations during their lifetime."

I know this is not my last job..? Zzz boss shall not hear this.

"When they feel rejected or lonely they may turn to drugs or alcohol for comfort."

This is quite true, I sometimes imagine the stick biscuit as a cigarette and water as alcohol. Of course, my head tells me to just imagine and not do anything silly -.-''

"The 'absent minded professor' is a classic Pisces character, such as Albert Einstein. They don't fare well in a controlled or fixed environment and generally rebel against convention. "

Wee~ einstein is a pisces. Yeap, i dun like control freaks, non monotonous rubbish..it makes me dam bored.

U can find out more about ur horoscope here:
http://www.elore.com/Astrology/Study/pisces.htm


Just a few mins ago, I took some of my baby/toddler pics to "preserve" them in digital format. Share some of 比较可以看的 pics here.

Courtesy of my K800i:






Now what happened in the 20yrs in btwn the prev and next photo..i didnt like to take pics man..so nv have much photos -_-'''


0 comments: