Kittens are missing =(

Thursday, March 26, 2009 Posted by YY on 11:52 PM

We came on Tuesday and realised that the kittens are missing from the altar :'(

In the evening, we spotted BBMM lurking near the Mama Shop..but we couldn't see anything under the drink machines and BBMM behaves as if she has no kittens -_-


Karma befallen me as I laughed at K some months ago when Black Male sprayed on him. IT'S MY TURN NOW! And guess what..I took a whiff of the tissue that I used to wipe Black Male's ermmm...pre-cum? Can't think of a better word -_______________-


I was exasperated cos I can't and won't do anything to him, so I whipped out my camera and took a picture of him...he seems to be saying,"What? I didn't do anything..I was sleeping all this while" RAWR~


LLMis not as jealous this week and she loves scratch scratch from K. Aww~ she's such a darling, K's favourite meow meow.


And ZZM started coming back during dinner timing this week, we have not seen her since she shifted to the carpark 2 weeks ago =D

0 comments: